Babyem provide the key Nanny Ofsted registration courses suitable for registering on the Voluntary part of the Ofsted Childcare Register. Courses include the OCN Common Core Skills, Paediatric First Aid and also a fast DBS Check service.
Babyem work closely with Local Authorities and Nanny Agencies throughout the UK, and are renowned for delivering training to a high standard. Independent reviews can be found HERE.
Nanny OFSTED Registration Course Common Core Skills Training
- Effective communication and engagement with children, young people and families
- Child and young person development
- Supporting transitions
- Multi-agency working
- Sharing information
Certificate of attendance:
Candidates receive the certificate of attendance on the day of the course. This can be used for Ofsted registration.
Candidates can choose to complete the assessment through Open College Network (OCN) at Level 3, receiving 3 credits. Candidates are sent their assessment packs after the course and given 5 weeks to complete course work. The registration fee is £30 which can be paid on the day of the course.
Complete your Paediatric First Aid and DBS check with Babyem for Ofsted registration:
1. Am I required to complete a Paediatric Fist Aid Training Course before my Common Core Skills & Knowledge Training?
No. You will need to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course before registering with Ofsted. Babyem deliver First Aid courses on a regular basis
2. Do I need to renew my Paediatric First Aid?
Yes. You will need to renew you first aid course every 3 years. Babyem deliver this course on a monthly basis.
3. Will I need to renew my Common Core Skills & Knowledge Training for Ofsted registration?
No. Unless Ofsted changes it’s requirements you will not need to renew your Common Core Skills & Knowledge Training.
4. Can I complete my DBS with Babyem?
Yes. Babyem offer a fast DBS service. This costs £75pp.
5. Will I need to renew my Public Liability Insurance?
Yes. You will need to renew your Public Liability Insurance every 12 months.
6. Do I need to renew my registration with Ofsted?
Yes. You will need to renew your registration with Ofsted every 12 months.
7. Can Babyem help me to register with Ofsted as a Nanny?
Babyem can provide guidance with completing the CR1 Ofsted registration form. More information, including video’s and step by step guides can be found HERE.
For more information please contact 020 8 986 9008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org