Babyem Paediatric First Aid Courses suitable for Ofsted registration.
Did you know?
- Every year around 120 children under 14 die as the result of an accident in the home
- Around 25,000 under-fives attend A&E departments each year after being accidentally poisoned
- A hot drink can still scald a small child up to 15 minutes after it is made
- More accidents happen in the lounge/living room than anywhere else in the home.
- Every year more than 4,200 children are involved in falls on the stairs and 4,000 children under the age of 15 are injured falling from windows
- Boys have more accidents than girls
Why attend Babyem Paediatric First Aid courses?
Babyem delivers Paediatric First Aid Courses for Nannies, Maternity Nurses, Au Pairs and parents. Babyem Paediatric First Aid Courses cover all the necessary requirements for registration on the Ofsted Voluntary register. Our practical first aid courses are attended by over 700 nannies each year, courses are practical and involve demonstrations, role play, PowerPoint and candidates also receive a course handbook.
Who are our courses suitable for?
Babyem Paediatric First Aid courses are suitable for Nannies, Maternity Nurses, Au Pairs and parents. Babyem Paediatric First Aid Courses take place on a monthly basis in central London.
What qualification will candidates receive?
The Babyem Paediatric First Aid Course is appropriate for those wanting to register with Ofsted on the Voluntary Childcare Register. Candidates receive a course handbook and certificates are given to candidates on the same day of the course which are valid for 3 years.
For more information contact 0208 986 9008, email: [email protected] or view our FAQ page.
Babyem also deliver the Common Core Skills and Knowledge Course, and a range of accredited maternity courses.