We’re hiring an Enrolment Coach for The Holistic Sleep Coaching Program
Are you a heart-centered, natural-born coach who LOVES supporting and encouraging others? Do you view the enrolment conversation as a powerful way to help someone get from where they are to where they want to be, rather than just an opportunity to make a buck? Do you have experience in sales (either in your own business or for someone else?)
If you’re yelling “YES!” at the screen right now, keep on reading…
We are on a mission to challenge the mainstream narrative in the sleep industry and create countless success ripples by empowering passionate individuals to provide responsive, gentle sleep support to families, making a profound impact on parents' lives!
At Babyem, we are committed to ensuring that each member of our community feels supported and encouraged when they interact with us. We do this through a solid commitment to always being motivated to help above making a sale.
Our Holistic Sleep Coaching Program has an enrolment (interview) process, and the primary focus of the Enrolment Coach is to sincerely communicate and coach someone through their challenges and inspire them to take action by enroling in our program.
Our ideal candidate is outgoing and loves helping others get just the right support they need. Your communication style is clear, positive, and helpful.
You are a fast learner who is willing and hungry to study our program and marketing content, so you fully understand what we teach and can confidently mirror the language to best serve our clients during the strategy sessions.
We are looking for someone who is warm, compassionate, and has experience in providing exceptional enrolment support in their own business or for someone else.
Your desire is to be with an organization long-term. We are looking for someone who will fully commit to our team and our company and is not looking for just a stepping stone to another job.
This is a work-from-home position that will report directly to the Director of Babyem. This role will start out part-time but could quickly grow into full-time for the right person.
There is plenty of freedom and flexibility in the schedule to take care of personal tasks as well as carving out time to recharge as necessary.
However, we generally work from 9 AM to 5 PM BST and would expect you to be available during some of those hours. As we regularly communicate with an international audience, being able to take calls after 5 PM UK time (i.e., 6-9 PM) is also desirable.
There are times when the workload will be much higher than others, and we are looking for someone who is committed to “getting the job done.” We are a tiny but mighty team and can operate our business efficiently because each one of us is fiercely committed to upholding the integrity of the Babyem brand.
Our team dynamic is key to us, and we are looking for a like-minded person who is willing to make that same commitment. This is not a good fit for someone who is looking for “more hours” or a “side gig.”
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Discovery calls
- On-boarding new clients
- Administration around the enrolment process
- Building relationships with potential clients
Skills and Abilities:
- You enjoy the sales process and are motivated by success and growth
- You are extroverted and are energized by learning about people and their stories. You could take 4-6 calls per day with no problem.
- Comfortable using social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- You’re coachable, with the ability to adapt and evolve quickly to organizational changes
- You have used a CRM (we use Active Campaign) and are tech-savvy enough to quickly learn new platforms
- DETAIL ORIENTATED, organized, creative, great at measuring results, and meeting deadlines.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously — you get things done and keep promises.
- Commitment to continually learning, improving, and refining our community-building processes.
- Extremely flexible, compassionate, and team oriented — you stay positive and committed to solving problems instead of focusing on them.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you get people and are great at seeing beneath the surface and getting to the root of an issue.
How to apply:
- Compose an email to email@example.com with the subject line of: STRATEGY COACH
- Attach your resume
- Take this personality test and include your personality type in the email
- Tell us what your desired hourly rate is based on this role description
- Include your contact information so we can reach out to you if we’d like to set up an interview
- Phone number
- Shoot us a video (MAX 10 minutes), answer the following, upload it to google drive (or another platform if needed) and send us the link to the video in your email.
NOTE: The goal of this video is to give you the opportunity to share your personality as well as insights into your skills. (We will receive tons of videos, so we’ll appreciate you being concise more than you know!)
**ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR VIDEO**
- After reading the job description, why do you feel you are a strong fit?
- We all run into challenges at work. Share with us one scenario involving an exceptionally challenging person or conversation and how you worked through it.
- Tell us something fun about you!
That’s it! We’re looking forward to seeing what you’ve got!
– Team Babyem