We were so excited to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week with you all this year! We wanted to put out useful information for those of you who are parents or who support parents in your day to day role.
Here is a quick round-up of some of our most popular breastfeeding related posts so you can access everything (or share it with someone!) quickly and easily.
- How to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week
- Top Tips for Optimal Position and Attachment
- 6 Questions to Ask When Looking for Signs That Breastfeeding is Going Well
- What the Heck is Mastitis and How Can it be Prevented?
- How Tongue Tie Impacts Breastfeeding
- What is Antenatal Colostrum Harvesting?
- 5 Essential Books Recommended by IBCLCs
- What are Feeding Cues?
- A Quick Look at Reflux
- 10 Myths About Colic