- North Road, United Kingdom
- 24, June 2021
Afua is a nurturing, kind, approachable and organized lady who takes keen interest in the development of those she encounters. Being a mother of three teenage girls, she takes delight and pride in her excellent ability to be an impactful and loving guardian to her children. She is flexible in helping with other siblings, organizing the baby’s nursery and laundry – she is happy to help with other household duties when the need arises, once the baby is settled in bed, to give the mother some much-needed rest.
My goal is to become an expert in Maternity Nursing profession.
Studied a 3 year full time degree for Criminology & Sociology .
Graduated in July 2016
fulltime fast track access course to qualify for Undergraduate Degree studies.
MATERNITY NURSE- BABY EM PLACEMENT -SURREY -3 MONTHS TWINS
• Supervised a new mum with her twins- a boy and a girl.
• Provided support and information on sleep strategies.
• Assisted mum in putting the babies to sleep.
• Helped mum to get some rest whilst I stayed with the babies during their afternoon nap.
Reason for Leaving: Lockdown arose, and family preferred to leave things until after the lockdown.
• Aided the young child by getting him ready for school in the morning and bringing him back home.
• Made him his morning breakfast and dropped him off at school.
• Picked him up from school to after school football & activities.
• Arranged play dates with his friend’s parents.
• Prepared dinner and assisted him with homework.
• Got him ready for bedtime by reading stories till parents returned from work.